Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sleeping in the Crib

I'm thankful to report that Isabella is sleeping 100% in her crib unless Mommy feels like snuggling. She is doing an awesome job, sometimes she wakes for her feeding and it takes like an hour for her to fall asleep again, which will be easier when we put her in her bedroom at our new apartment since I can let her cry a little bit more without waking Adam.

So I will definitely say that letting her cry for bit in her crib does the job, but I'm not a purist. I feed her, rock her, then lay her down and pat her back for a few minutes before I leave the room and I only let her cry for like 10 minuets before I'll check on her and pat her back to calm her down again. She doesn't normally need me to come in again after that. So I'm definitely not a purist to the let them cry technique but I do it enough that it works and to the point where I'm comfortable with it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment