Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Was AWESOME!


New Moon was incredible! I was so happy that I was able to watch the midnight showing it was so Fun! It was so much better than the first movie Twilight! I think it had to do with the difference between having an independent director for Twilight and a more mainstream director for New Moon. I hope Eclipse can be better than New Moon because that is my favorite book.


Kristen Stew was awesome with the emotional zombie-ness of Bella during Edward's absence. And Jacob WOW he was beyond belief with the character he was a.) gorgeous b.) incredibly believable as Jacob I think he may as well be a little sunshine himself c.) great actor for age d.) he was ripped for the movie I kept having to chant to myself he's underage he's underage!


All in All 5 out of 5 stars and I can't wait to see it again and again!



Seriously he's 17?

No comments:

Post a Comment