Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February Resolutions

Second Month of the New Year here I come!

Resolution...

#1) Continue Healthy Lifestyle Choices- I have a feeling this is going to be a resolution for awhile. This won't happen over night, but I need to focus on this more and more and then hopefully one day I'll wake up and healthy food and choices will be ingrained in me and I won't have to think about them. Until then, this is a major focus and something I can constantly strive to improve.

#2) Finish Isabella's Scrapbook of First Year- This has been my major project all year long. I've been working on it since she was about three months old and it has been a labor of love. I'm all caught up to the present so now I'm just waiting on her birthday dinner and our trip to the zoo. Should be fun!

#3) Go to the Library- I feel like it has been so long since I've read a new book. I must go pick something up, I miss my books. I will try to read 2 books this month.

#4) Limit grocery budget- I've decided as inspired by Cate at Budget Confessions http://budgetconfessions.blogspot.com that I will limit my groceries to $400. That's a huge chunk of money less but I think I can do it. I might have to become more inventive on how to fill out meals with less meat and ingredients but I am up to the task.

#5) Organize and Rearrange Children's Book Collection- I was given oodles of books and I also have oodles of books from my parents. I will go through and organize them according to age and reading range. This will be a big project to undertake but it must be done or I will never know what I do or don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment