Monday, January 4, 2010

Meal Plan Monday!

I love to cook and sometimes being on a Diet can be tedious with eating the same thing all the time. So that's why I'm trying to think of this as healthy eating with real food. Which means I have to watch portions and include the dreaded veggies wherever I can put them. Last night I ate all of my veggies that were in my serving of Chicken Pot Pie. I was very proud.

Mon: Chicken Au Gratin with Salad and leftover biscuits
Tues: Leftover Chicken Pot Pie
Wed: Chili with cornbread
Thurs: Salmon burgers w/ sweet potato fries
Fri: Leftover Chili and cornbread
Sat: Veggie pizza w/ salad
Sun: Fried Rice and egg rolls

Lunch is the norm; sandwiches, apples, yogurt, string cheese and chips

Breakfast is cereal and granola bars

Dessert is Adam eating the rest of the tin of butter cookies that is leftover from Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment