Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Sunday Afternoon




I hope everyone has been having a great weekend and some great work weeks. I've missed not being able to do things I love when I want to do them. It's been super busy here with me finishing my credential. I've got no time for much of anything, but I've still been trying to cook good food every night when I get home and I've been trying (key word trying) to keep the house clean but its not easy.




Adam and I have decided Isabella can no longer sleep in our bed. Before my student teaching started I was trying to break her of the habit but it wasn't going well and since I've started teaching I decided to put it off because I need my sleep but she's just too crazy in bed nowadays.


She tosses around, kicks and rolls in her sleep. Only the latter is of concern to us. If she rolls of the bed at night I don't know what I would do, probably cry. So I now have to start putting some kind of plan in action to make sure she starts sleeping in her bed full time every and all night. If I'm really dedicated I don't think it should take more than 2 weeks but well see.




I'll update on our budget later, the beginning of a new month is just around the corner! Are you ready?

1 comment:

  1. Are you currently cosleeping? If you are and you're enjoying it, you don't HAVE to move her to a crib (though obviously you're welcome to--we wish our daughter would at least take naps in hers!) There are mesh guardrails you can attach to your bed to keep your daughter from rolling off in the night.

    ReplyDelete