Monday, September 28, 2009

My Sleepy pants daughter...











Today is the first day of trying the crying technique in our house and let me say one thing about it. IT SUCKS!!!!!!! I can't stand it, hearing my daughter cry is about the most heart wrenching thing on the planet, especially since I know all she wants to do is sleep in my arms. But I need her to be safe and for her to be so she needs to sleep in her own bed. Here are the pictures from this morning when she was in bed with me and what I have to do to make sure she is safe and her in her crib right now(literally). I hope this really works and I hope it doesn't take the 2+hrs it took today to get her to go to sleep in her crib.


The above pictures are from this morning when she was in bed with me and what I have to do to make sure she is safe and her in her crib right now (literally).

No comments:

Post a Comment