Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hello Everyone

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. We've been very busy living life. I start school tomorrow! I'm excited and anxious. I'm excited because I do enjoy my time in front of the classroom, but I'm anxious to leave my baby with my mom all day. My mom is great with her but I love my time with her, I'm going to miss her so much!

Update- We did OK with throwing food away. I made peanutty brownie pizza for dessert and Adam and I did not like it so we tried pawning it off on my parents but they didn't like it either. I think it was the bananas and a lack of texture difference. Wasn't great, unfortunately.

So far our grocery bill was good even though we added Oktoberfest beer for my husband. He only gets it 3 months out of the year so I can't say no. We spent $103.12, our budget for the whole month is $450. We'll see how it goes. My shopping and food preparation will be different for the next 8 weeks while I finish up my credential, hopefully I'll be able to make delicious healthy meals, depends on how much energy I have at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment