Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Something Different today...

My something different for last week was going shopping at the Cabazon out in the desert. It was interesting, we thought it was going to be over 100 degrees but it wasn't that bad it hoovered around 95.

I'm really looking forward to going to the symphony this weekend. We received the free tickets for the Pacific Symphony through a mail offer. I've never been to the symphony so I'm super excited.

Anyone ever been? It's at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater their website says it's casual attire so I'm not worried about dressing to nice. I can't wait to have a date night with my husband! I so look forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. We were there too - Just saw this note, or I would have commented sooner. We took all our own food, some wine, and LOVED it. So relaxing and casual. What did you think? We look forward to next year and feel so blessed to be able to go for free.

    ReplyDelete