Sunday, August 23, 2009

This Weeks Menu

Last weeks menu went fairly well. The steak in my fajitas didn't get tender enough so those weren't that good. I had to throw those away but for the most part dinner went well.

This weeks menu is:
Breakfast:
hot/cold cereal

Lunch:
PB&J sandwiches
chips
string cheese
fruit
granola bars

Dinner:
Crispy chicken cutlets w/ egg noodles (leftover from last week)
Tuna sandwiches w/ salad
Baked Chimichangas w/ beans and rice
Hawaiian baked chicken w/ stir fry rice
Spaghetti & meatballs w/ garlic bread
meatball sandwiches

Dessert:
Candy Crunch brownies

I want to hit below $70 for groceries this week. Hopefully I'll be able to pull it off. Only a couple of the dinner I need to buy items for. Since dessert and one dinner I already had the items to from last week.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. The candy crunch brownies are not computing for me under idea of saving food money or trying to loose weight... Are they low cal and nutritious? We have been trying to up our fruit intake and using mind over matter to convince me that fresh fruit is just as yummy for dessert. At least in the summer it's fresh and a good price!!

    ReplyDelete